Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Welcome back, Kotter.

You don't know me. Well, you may. It's quite possible that you've passed me on the street and didn't even know it. That's not what this is about.
Over two months ago, my real life persona took an exit from the blogosphere. He felt that he had done all he could with the medium, and that he really had nothing more to offer those in the real world.
Shortly after I, 另大熊 (Daxiong Ling) was born from Linden Labs in mid June, I saw a new conduit for my blogging. Even though I knew I could start my blogging career anew (if you could call it a career), I still maintained reservations about getting involved in the blog community again. After all, I had been involved for about nine years! I wasn't sure I was ready to take the plunge back into it all over again.
It wasn't until I began talking to Cinderella Kesey that I actually to began to seriously consider it. Her writing inspired me to continue on with my own , and that's what you will be seeing here; a narrative of my thoughts, ideas, experiences and analysis DaXiong Ling's Second Life.

No comments: